CIMFR Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview for 53 Project Assistant Job Vacancy: The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has announced job notification for Project Assistant-I, II Posts on purely temporary and contractual basis. CIMFR is hiring for the people who are completed their Post Graduate in the suitable discipline of this Job vacancy. Candidates who are waiting to work with this Organization for those people this is the right chance to get a job. Interested candidates Utilize this opportunity and attend the interview and prove yourself at the given below venue. Before going to interview Candidates visit official Notification which link is given below and check the Instructions.
The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research inviting the Applications for 53 vacancies. Many of the talented people waiting for this job vacancies. Interested Candidates Follow this page and know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Interview venue, Starting date & Last Date of Notification. Eligible Candidates may appear for the interview on given below Date & time along with Prescribed Documents.
CIMFR Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details & Application Form
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant level-I, Project Assistant level-II|
|Number of Vacancies||53|
|Qualifications||B.Sc, Post Graduate|
|Notification Date||30th Aug 2019|
|Walk-in Date & Time||20th Sep 2019|
CIMFR Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry /Science with Geology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute.
- Should have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Mining Engineering /Computer science /Information Technology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute.
- Should have completed Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry /Geology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute.
The Candidates Age should not exceed 30 years.
The Selected Candidates will get between 15,000/- to 25,000/- per month.
Selecting the people will be based on the Candidate’s performance in the Walk-in-Interview.
There is no Application Fee for the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Posts.
How to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2019
Interested and Eligible Candidates attend the Interview with the duly filled Application form, Photocopies, and Original Documents along with following certificates:
- Marksheets and Passing certificates of 10th as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Marksheets and Passing certificates of 12th, B.Sc /Diploma, M.Sc /B.E /B.Tech.
- Caste Certificate issued by Authority.
|Venue||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Nagpur|
|Walk-in Date & Time||17th, 18th, 20th Sep 2019|
Download Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|