CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Apply for 171 District Excise Officer & Other Posts: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has officially announced a notification regarding the 171 State Administrative Service, State Police Service, District Excise Officer & other posts. Aspirants who have possess Degree must utilize the chance of CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021. All the desirable hopefuls must participate in the online application process from 1st December 2021 to 30th December 2021. To get complete details, aspirants must read the official notification.
Individuals who are going to be the part of the application process may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, last date. Aspirants must stay connect will this page to get all the updates regarding the notification.
CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: State Administrative Service, State Police Service, District Excise Officer & others
No. of Vacancies: 171 vacancies
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
- State Administrative Service : 15 vacancies
- State Police Service : 30 vacancies
- District Excise Officer : 03 vacancies
- Financial Service Officer : 10 vacancies
- Labour Officer : 01 vacancy
- Employment Officer : 02 vacancies
- Assistant Director : 03 vacancies
- District Fighter : 01 vacancy
- Assistant Director : 14 vacancies
- Superintendent District Jail : 01 vacancy
- CEO : 01 vacancy
- CDPO : 08 vacancies
- Subordinate Accounts Service : 12 vacancies
- Assistant Superintendent : 10 vacancies
- Naib Tehsildar : 30 vacancies
- Excise Sub Inspector : 05 vacancies
- Deputy Registrar : 01 vacancy
- Cooperative Inspector : 06 vacancies
- Backlog : 01 vacancy
- Assistant Jail Superintendent : 17 vacancies
CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Degree from any recognized university /institute.
- Candidate’s age should have between 21 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Applicants must refer the official notification.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs. 25,300/- to 56,100/- per month.
- Aspirants will be selected based on the basis of written examination/ interview.
How to Apply for CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
- Visit to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the AE Job Notification & refer to all instructions.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 1st December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 30th December 2021
Download CGPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|