CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019: Centre For Culture Resources And Training Simply Called As CCRT. Its Was Established in the Year 1979. CCRT Is a One Of the Premier Institutions Working in the Field of Linking Education With Culture. The CCRT Has Its Headquarters in New Delhi and 03 Regional Centers. CCRT Is Designed Especially to promote the Child Artists For 10 Years to 14 Years Of Age Group. The Candidates Who’s Age Between 10 to 14 Years Must Apply For CCRT Scholarship 2018-2019. You Can Also Check For More Govt Jobs. Download CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019 At Official Website www.ccrtindia.gov.in For the Candidates Convenience We Are Also Uploaded the Direct Link of CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2018-2019 Download.
Aspirants are Required to Visit this Link and Download Form then Fill Up All Mandatory Details Carefully and Submit At Respective Place. This is a One Best Opportunity For Candidates Who Have’t Required Fee to Pay For Studies. The Validity of the Scholarship Amount is 02 Years. The Renewal Will Purely Based on the Progress Report of Awareness. Also The Aspirants Whose Parents Monthly Income Less then 8000/-Rupees Will be Considered For the Scholarship Amount. So Aspirants Utilize this Opportunity and Download CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019 From Our site and Submit Before Last Date.
CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019 Check Eligibility Details
|Age For Applying CCRT Scholarship||10-14 Years|
|Eligibility||In Exceptional Cases Lower Age Limit May Be Relaxed Up to 02 Years ( 1st to 8th Class)|
Check Number of CCRT Scholarships
|Differently Abled Children||20|
|Children From Creative Writing, Literary Arts||30|
|Tribal Culture / Scheduled Tribe Children||100|
|Children Belong to Traditional Arts Families||125|
Selection Process For CCRT Scholarship 2018-2019
- Screening Of the Application Form
- Aspirants Will Be Shortlisted
CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019 Check Amount Details to Receive
- Total Amount 3600/- Rupees For Selected Candidates
- 300/- Rupees Monthly
- Scholarship Will be Transfer in Candidates Bank Account By NEFT/ECS/RTGS
- Training Institutions Fee 9000/- Rupees
How to Apply For CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019
- Visit Official Website www.ccrtinida.gov.in
- In Home Page You Can Hit the Scholarship Tab
- New Page Will Open With All Information About CCRT Scholarship
- Check and Read All Details Carefully
- Download CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019 and Fill Up Clearly
- Then Attach All Testimonials Which is Required By the Organization
- Attach the Payment Receipt and Enclose the Application Of CCRT Scholarship in to an Envelope
- Finally Submit It to Mentioned Postal Address.
Address to Submit the CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019
Dwarka New Delhi-110075
CCRT Scholarship Submission Dates
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 31st January 2018.
CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019 Available Below Download
CCRT Scholarship Form 2018-2019 Download: Click Here