BMC Sagar Walk-in-Interview 2021 for 19 Senior Resident Job Vacancies: Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar has released the employment notification regarding the 19 Senior Resident job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess MBBS /MD /MS /MDS must on or before the last date. Aspirants who have find their eligibility must attend the interview on 25th May 2021. To get complete details, applicants must read the official notification which has mentioned in the below.
We are here to inform all the essential details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Aspirants who are going to attend the interview must visit the official website www.bmcsagar.edu.in and check the official notification.
BMC Sagar Senior Resident Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: www.bmcsagar.edu.in
- Candidates should have completed MBBS, MS /MD /MDS from a recognized University.
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- Applicants must refer the official notification.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of of Rs.65,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for BMC Sagar Walk-in-Interview 2021
Interested and eligible candidates must attend the interview along with the following documents to the prescribed address.
- All the Original Documents.
- Photocopies of relevant documents.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 25th May 2021
Download BMC Sagar Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|