BARC Recruitment 2019 – MO, Pharmacist Vacancies Apply Now
Flash News for Those candidates who are seeking for govt jobs in BARC Board. The government of India Bhabha Atomic Research Center has announced the latest notifications in this year 2019 for job eligible candidates BARC Recruitment has invites applications for the recruitment of http://www.barc.gov.in/Medical Officer, Pharmacist and Other Posts as a Panel Consultant post. This is such a piece of very good news for all eligible and job search candidates. The interested candidates can check the eligibility details. BARC Board wants 10+2, MDS, MBBS Pass Outs.
The candidates who are eligible for Medical Officer, Pharmacist Vacant posts can utilize this great opportunity to grab this post. They need young and dynamic candidates. Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai has ready to full fill the 13 vacant posts. Here the latest government jobs are available in BARC. The candidates who are eligible for BARC Recruitment 2019 Vacant post can apply before 02nd February 2019. More details about the latest BARC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 including Number of vacancy’s, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply, Selection Procedure, are mentioned below.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the given post||Medical Officer, Pharmacist, And Other Posts|
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Organization
||Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC )|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th January 2019|
|Ending Date for Application||02nd February 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC MO Recruitment 2019
The candidates who are willing to apply for MBBS/MDS/10+2 from a Recognized Board/University.
For More Educational Qualification Available at Official Notification
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
The eligible candidates have selected basis of the submission of the Written Exam.
General DR/01, DR/02, DR/03, DR/04 Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Scientific Assistant – C Posts General: Rs. 150/-
General DR/06, DR/07, DR/08 Candidates: Rs. 100/-
There is No Application Fee for SC, ST, and Other Candidates.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates Visit the Official Website or Apply Direct link has Available Below
- Then the Official Homepage has Opened on the Screen
- Find the Notification Link in the Homepage
- Click on the Recruitments Link in the Notifications Category
- The Application Form has to Open on the Scree
- However, Fill their Mandatory Details in Required Fields
- The Upload their Signature and Photograph with Limited Size
- Check their Filled Details in Required Fields
- Then Pay the Online Application fee through Online Mode Only
- Presently, Click on Submit or Enter Button
- Then the Filled Application Form has Opened on the Screen
- Check and Download their Application
- Finally, Take a Printout For Further Reference
Final Date of online submission: 02nd February 2019
BARC Recruitment 2019 Mumbai Official Notification: Click Here