BARC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 160 Stipendiary Trainee Jobs: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced a notification for the 160 Stipendiary Trainee job vacancies. Individuals who have a desire to get placed in the department of BARC must utilize the chance of BARC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and apply from 15th December 2020 to 31st January 2021. For more details, individuals must visit the official portal www.barc.gov.in.
To participate in the BARC Job Notification 2020, individuals must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process & selection process details. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date of submission date.
BARC Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee Jobs Details
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC )|
|Name of the Post
|Starting Date of Application||15th December 2020|
|Ending Date for Application||31st January 2021|
|Job Location||Maharashtra & Tamilnadu|
BARC Job Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B)|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C)|
BARC Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Check Bhabha Atomic Research Stipendiary Trainee Center Stipendiary Trainee posts – Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process and other details.
The candidates who have possess SSC/ HSC/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electronics & Instrumentation from recognized Board/University.
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years
The eligible candidates have selected the basis on the submission of the Written Exam.
|Application Fee||Gen/ OBC : Rs. 150/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Nil
|Pay Scale||Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 10,500/- to 18,000/- pm.|
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Visit the Official Website or Apply Direct link has Available Below
- Then the Official Homepage has Opened on the Screen
- Find the Notification Link in the Homepage
- Click on the Recruitment Link in the Notifications Category
- The Application Form has to Open on the Screen
- However, Fill their Mandatory Details in Required Fields
- The Upload their Signature and Photograph with Limited Size
- Check their Filled Details in Required Fields
- Then Pay the Online Application fee through Online Mode Only
- Presently, Click on Submit or Enter Button
- Then the Filled Application Form has Opened on the Screen
- Check and Download their Application
- Finally, Take a Printout For Further Reference
BARC Recruitment 2020 Mumbai Official Notification: Click Here