AIIMS Jodhpur Walk-in-Interview 2021 Apply for 33 Senior Resident Job Vacancies: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has announced a employment notification regarding the 33 Senior Resident job vacancies. Individuals who have possess MD/ DNB/ M.Ch are eligible to apply for the AIIMS Jodhpur Walk-in-Interview 2021. All the desirable and eligible candidates may attend for the walk-in-interview on 3rd May 2021. For more details, aspirants must read the official notification.
Aspirants must check the details such as educational qualification, age limit. application fee, application process, selection process, application dates, Interview date & time details. To get complete details regarding application process, aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
Name of the Posts: Senior Resident
Number of Posts: 33 Vacancies
Job Location: Jodhpur
Official website: aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Applicants must have completed MD/DNB/M.Ch Degree from recognized University.
- Candidates age should not exceed 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For PwBD Category : Nil
- General/ OBC Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Category : 800/-
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 67,700/- per month.
- Candidates selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview along with the following documents to the given address.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card).
- Address Proof.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Four Recent passport size Photographs.
- MD/ DNB/ M.Ch Mark sheets & Degree.
- Experience Certificate if Any.
- Walk-in Interview Date: 3rd May 2021 At 10:00 AM
Download AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|