AIIMS Notification 2019: AIIMS is going to conduct the Admissions for the MBBS Course in various AIIMS affiliated Institutions in India. AIIMS 2019 is going to conduct the entrance examination for the Admissions of MBBS Seat. This time All India Institute Of Medical Sciences is going to conduct the Admissions for AIIMS MBBS 2018 in the Month of May 2019. The Aspirants who are eligible and interested candidates can apply for the AIIMS 2019. The Admissions will be conducted by the AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Nagpur, Guntur, and Raipur. The AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates are given below.
AIIMS Notification 2019 Contenders must check the details about the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply Online process details & AIIMS MBBS Top Colleges List 2019. Check AIIMS 2019 Application Form details now. AIIMS MBBS Previous Papers, AIIMS MBBS Admit Card Download, AIIMS MBBS Answer Key / Merit List / Cutoff Marks / AIIMS MBBS Results.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi is a Medical College and Medical Research Public University. It is established in 1956 and operates under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It conducts totally forty- two specialty postgraduate courses. The AIIMS Entrance Exam is a national wide competitive examination, AIIMS PG will be held in every six months. Annually, it provides admissions for 50 thousand medical graduates and 25 thousand dental graduates across the country compete for the limited number of positions. Now the AIIMS 2019 is going to conduct the entrance exam in the Month of May 2019. So, contenders who want to join in the AIIMS can apply for the AIIMS 2019 Admissions. The Eligibility Criteria details, Exam Dates, and Schedule about the AIIMS 2019.
AIIMS 2019 Notification Exam Dates Check Eligibility Criteria & Application Form Registration
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Exam||AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date for the Application Form||February 1st week 2019|
|Last Date for the Application Form||1st Week of March 2019|
|Application Form Correction Date||March 2019|
|AIIMS Admit Card||May 2nd Week 2019|
|AIIMS Exam Date||Last Week of May 2019|
|Result Release Date||3rd Week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||4th Week of June 2019|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 must satisfy the following eligibility criteria
- Students must pass 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects in a recognized university / Board.
- Candidates, who belong to General and OBC categories they must have minimum 60% aggregate and 50% aggregate to the SC/ST/OPH Category in 10+2.
- The Candidates who want to apply for the AIIMS 2019 must have 17 years of age or before December 31 (year of admission).
AIIMS MBBS Exam Fee 2019
- The Exam fee will be about 1500+ transaction charges were applicable.
- Payment can be done by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
The AIIMS Examination 2019 will be conducted in online mode. The Paper will be objective type. The Exam Pattern is as follows
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
AIIMS MBBS Exam Counselling 2019
The details about the AIIMS Exam 2019 Counselling will be conducted in the Month of June 2019. The Counselling will be done in four Rounds they are AIIMS MBBS First Round Counselling 2019, AIIMS MBBS Second Round counseling 2019, AIIMS MBBS Third Round Counselling 2019, AIIMS MBBS Open Round Counseling 2019. The Counselling dates will be updated soon. Candidates must check the details about the AIIMS MBBS Counselling dates 2019 in the official website.
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019
- Visit the official website www.mbbs.aiimsexams.org
- Then click on the login page
- If the candidate was newly applying for the AIIMS MBBS he/she can Register first.
- Then enter the Candidates ID and Password.
- login and fill the application form with the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- The examination fee will be paid by the Debit/Credit/Online Banking.
- Take a print out for the further use.