PSC Govt Jobs

Latest Updates of All PSC Govt jobs in India

Sainik Schools Admissions 2019 AISSEE Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Notification

 Sainik Schools:  Sainik Schools are Fully Residential Schools Run On Public Lines. All Schools are Members Of All India Public Schools Conference. Sainik Schools Offer a Common Curriculum and Are Affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. Sainik Schools Prepare Boys For Class 10th and 12th examination of the CBSE as Well As UPSC Exam For the NDA. Sainik Schools Established and Managed By the Sainik Schools Society Under Ministry Of Defence. The Concept of the Sainik School Originated in the Visionary Mind of Late VK Krishna Menon, Who Was Our Defence Minister in the Early Sixties.

All States Govt Jobs 2018

Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2019

Admission is Based On An Entrance Test Comprising Maths, GK, Language, and Intelligence For Class VI, Maths, Intelligence, English, General Science and Social Studies For Class IX, Followed By the Interview and Medical Examinations.

Sainik Schools Give Admission in Class VI and IX On the Basis of Merit List in the Entrance Examination and an Interview.

Sainik Schools Admission Form 2019

The Sainik Schools are a System of Schools in India. Sainik Schools as We Know It is Purely Meant For Young Men Who Wish to Serve the Nation. Sainik Schools are Fully Residential Schools Run On Public School Lines. All the Schools are Members of All India Public Schools Conference. Sainik Schools are Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and Supported By Central and State Funding. Sainik Schools Admit Boys in Classes 6th and 9th On the Basis On Merit in the Entrance Examination and Interview. For More Details About Admissions to Sainik Schools Given Below of this Page.

Indian Railway RRB Notifications 2018-2019 

Sainik Schools Entrance Exams – Admission Dates

All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination Held in the Month of January. Previous Entrance Examination Was Held On 7th January 2018.

Age Limit

Aspirants Who Need to Admission in 6th Class Should be Between 10 to 11 Years and Who Want to Admission into 9th Class they Should be Between 13 to 14 Years as on 1st July in the Year Admission is Being Sought.

Sainik School Reservation For 6th and 9th Class 

Total 67% Setas are Reserved For Boys Of the State Where the School is Located. Remaining 33% Seats are Open to Boys From All Other States and UTs. 25% Seats are Reserved For Sons of Service Personnel Including Ex-Servicemen While 15% Seats are Reserved For SC and ST Aspirants.

Sainik Schools Examination Subjects and Break Down of Marks 6th Class 

Subjects  Questions and Marks  Marks 
Maths  50*3 150
GK (Sc and Sst) 25*2 50
Language  25*2 50
Intelligence  25*2 50

Sainik Schools Examination Subjects and Break Down of Marks 9th Class

Subjects  Questions and Marks  Marks 
Maths 50*4 200
Intelligence 25*2 50
English 25*2 50
General 25*2 50
Social Studies 25*2 50

List of Sainik Schools in India 

State  Location  Website 
Maharashtra  Satara http://sainiksatara.org
Haryana  Kunjpura http://sskunjpura.org
Punjab  Kapurthala http://www.sskapurthala.com
Gujarat  Balachadi http://www.ssbalachadi.org
Rajasthan  Chittorgarh http://www.sschittorgah.com
Andhra Pradesh  Korukonda http://www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org
Kerala  Kazhakootam http://www.sainikschooltvm.nic.in
West Bengal  Purulia http://sainikschoolpurulia.com
Orissa Bhubaneswar http://sainikschoolsbhubaneswar.org
Tamil Nadu  Amaravathinagar http://www.sainikschoolsamaravathinager.edu.in
Karnataka  Kodagu http://www.sainikschoolskodagu.edu.in
Chhattisgarh  Ambikapur http://sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in
Bihar Gopalganj http://www.ssgopalganj.in
Madhya Pradesh Sainik School, Rewa
Nagaland Sainik School Punglwa

Download All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Notification 2019: CLICK HERE

AISSEE-All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2019

AISSEE: AISSEE Will be Written Test to Be Held On First Sunday of January Every Year. AISSEE Is Conducted For Admission to VI and IX Class in Sainik Schools. Application Form For AISSEE 2018 Has Been Started Apply Through the Link Provided Below.

AlSSEE Sainik Schools Admissions Important Dates 2019 

Events  Dates
Sale of Application Form  8th October 2018
Final Date of Sale of Prospectus and Application Form  26th November 2018
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form  1st December 2018
Date of Entrance Exam 6th January 2018
Publication of Merit List 4th February 2018
Medical Exam Date  11th Feb to 28th Feb 2018
Publication of Final Merit List  11th March 2018

Download All Sainik Schools Previous Papers 

Download Class VI Paper 1: 2018-2019: CLICK HERE

Download Class VI PAPER 1 Hindi: 2018-2019:  CLICK HERE  

Download Class IX Paper I: 2018-2019: CLICK HERE 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

PSC Govt Jobs © 2017 Frontier Theme