Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021 for 07 Chowkidar, Sevak /Cook & Other Posts: Sikkim High Court has officially announced a job notification regarding 07 vacancies of Driver, Sweeper-cum-Peon, Chowkidar, Sevak /Cook Posts. This is the best opportunity to get placed in the Sikkim High Court Job Vacancy. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply on or before 6th October 2021. To get complete details, Aspirants must check the below mentioned details.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021 is going to recruits the Suitable and energetic candidates. Here we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
Sikkim High Court Driver, Sweeper-cum-Peon, Chowkidar & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Sikkim High Court
Name of the Posts: Driver, Sweeper-cum-Peon, Chowkidar, Sevak /Cook Posts
No.of Posts: 07
Job Location: Sikkim
Official Website: www.hcs.gov.in
- Driver: 02
- Sweeper-cum-Peon: 01
- Chowkidar: 01
- Sevak /Cook: 03
- Candidates must have possess 5th, 8th class from a recognized Board.
- The age of the candidates should be 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2021.
- There is no application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview /Vice-Voce.
How to Apply for Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.hcs.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Application form.
- Download the application form link.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
- Starting date to the Application: 6th September 2021
- Last date to the Application: 6th October 2021
Download Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|