NIOS Walk-in-Interview 2021 Apply Online for 09 Consultant, Executive Assistant & Executive Officer Posts: National Institute of Open Schooling has issues a new employment notification for 09 Senior Consultant, Executive Officer, Executive Assistant Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of Graduate, Masters Degree, Diploma, ITI, B.Tech, B.Ed are eligible. Excellent news for all the candidates who have interested in this vacancies. So, Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 6th, 7th September 2021.
Here we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification & instructions.
NIOS Consultant, Executive Officer, Executive Assistant Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Open Schooling
Name of the Posts: Senior Consultant, Consultant, Executive Officer, Executive Assistant Posts
No.of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.nios.ac.in
- Senior Consultant(Audit & Accountant): 01
- Consultant (Vigilance): 01
- Consultant (Yoga & Wellness): 01
- Consultant (Media Engineer): 02
- Consultant(Civil Engineer): 01
- Executive Officer(Vocational): 01
- Executive Assistant(Technical Assistant): 02
Aspirants should have completed Graduate, Masters Degree, Diploma, ITI, B.Tech, B.Ed in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidate’s age should not exceed 65 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.23,210/- to 71,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview
How to Apply for NIOS Walk-in-Interview 2021
- Log on to the official website www.nios.ac.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the NIOS Notification & refer to all instruction.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates should carry their filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 6th, 7th September 2021
Download NIOS Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|