OPSC Recruitment 2021 – 1586 Medical Officer (Asst.Surgeon) Job Vacancies: Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 1586 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies. Individuals who have possess MBBS must take the chance of OPSC Recruitment 2021. All the desirable hopefuls who are willing to get placed in the OPSC must apply for the jobs on or before the 21st August 2021. To get complete details, aspirants must read the official notification.
Desirable hopefuls who are going to be the part of the application process must check the details such as educational qualification, age limit. application fee, application process, selection process, application dates details. To get complete details regarding application process, aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
No. of Vacancies: 1586
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
- SC: 585
- ST: 1001
- Candidates should have possess MBBS or equivalent from any recognized university.
- The age of the applicants should have between 21 to 37 years as on 1st January 2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 44,900/- per month.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination /Interview.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official portal www.opsc.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the OPSC Application Link
- Click on the online apply button
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 7th August 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21st August 2021
Download OPSC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|