UDHD Jharkhand Walk-in-Interview 2021 – 16 Community Organizer, City Mission Manager & Other Posts: Urban Development and Housing Department has Released a New Employment Notification Regarding 16 Vacancies of Community Organizer, City Mission Manager, State Mission Manager Posts. This is the best way to get placed in the UDHD Jharkhand Job Vacancies. Individuals who have a qualification of 10+2, Graduate /MBA /Post Graduate Diploma are eligible to apply for these vacancies. Interested candidates may attend the interview on 16th & 17th April 2021.
UDHD Jharkhand has invited applications from talented professionals. UDHD Jharkhand is going to conduct the Walk-in-Interview to fill up 16 Various Vacancies. Hopefuls who have interested in this application process must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates.
UDHD Jharkhand City Mission Manager, State Mission Manager & Other Jobs 2021
Name of the Organization: Urban Development and Housing Department
Name of the Posts: Community Organizer, City Mission Manager, State Mission Manager Posts
No.of Posts: 16 Vacancies
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official website: www.udhd.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Community Organizer: 11 Vacancies
- City Mission Manager: 04 Vacancies
- State Mission Manager: 01 Vacancy
- Candidates should have passed 10+2, MBA /Graduate /Post Graduate Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
- Applicants should not exceed 50 years of age as on 1st April 2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- There is no application fee.
- Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.13,000/- to 75,000/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for UDHD Jharkhand Walk-in-Interview 2021
All the Eligible and Interested candidates may attend the interview along with all the original following certificates to the given address.
- Age Proof, Caste /Category Certificates.
- Residential Certificates.
- Educational Qualification & Work Experience and CV.
JUPMI Building, 1st Floor,
Directorate of Municipal Administration,
Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834004
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 16th & 17th April 2021 At 09:30 to 11:30 AM
Download UDHD Jharkhand Walk-in-Interview 2021 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|