WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2019 for 55 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies Apply now : However, The Government of West Bengal District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) Purba Medinipur Organization has given an Employment Notification for the Posts of 47 MO, Staff Nurse & Other and 08 Black ASHA Facilitator Vacancies. Presently, The Aspirants who have Seriously Searching for West Bengal Hospital Field jobs here we have Good News the DHFWS has Released a Notification for the posts of MO, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech & Other Vacancies. Those You Can Also Check For More Latest Staff Nurse Govt Jobs. However, WB DHFWS Recruitment 2019 The Candidates who have completed MBBS / Master’s Degree in Social Science from a recognized University these Candidates can Eligible and Apply for This Posts. Presently, Eligible or Interested Aspirants may send their Application in the prescribed format on or before the Last Date.
However, DHFWS Every Year has released Huge no. of Posts in Various Sectors in this year also DHFWS has published a Recruitment Notification for West Bengal Citizens an Eligible Aspirants can utilize this Opportunity. Presently Aspirants who have looked for West Bengal Location Jobs here WB DHFWS Recruitment has published Notification for Eligible Aspirants. Those Interested candidates can apply for this Vacancy. However, Candidates who have completed GNM / MBBS / Degree / Diploma / 10+2 are Eligible . Presently, Here in this Webpage, we will provide all Updates for WB DHFWS Recruitment 2019 Admit cards Exam Pattern Answer keys Previous Papers Syllabus and Other information visit the Official Webpage.
WB DHFWS Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2019 for MO Staff Nurse Other Posts Notification Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS)
Total no of Vacancies: 55 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Full-Time MO under MUHM – 03 Posts
- Lab Tech under NUHM – 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse (GNM) under NUHM – 07 Posts
- MO, Adolescent Health – 1 Post
- GDMO under RCH – 04 Posts
- Specialist MO (G&C) under RCH – 03 Posts
- Programme Officer – 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist – 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker / Social Worker – 01 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse / Trained General Nurse – 01 Post
- Record Keeper – 01 Post
- Case Registry Assistant – 01 Post
- Community Nurse (Case Management) – 01 Post
- Counselor, Blood Bank under NHM – 01 Post
- Lab Technician, Blood Bank under NHM – 02 Posts
- Technical Supervisor, Blood Bank under NHM – 02 Posts
- MO, FIART – 01 Post
- Lab. Tech, Blood Bank under SAPCS – 01 Post
- District Assistant Programme (DAPCU) – 01 Post
- Lab. Tech, ICTC – 04 Posts
- MO under Thalassaemia Control Unit – 01 Post
- Lab. Tech under Thalassaemia Control Unit – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (GNM) under Thalassaemia Control Unit – 02 Posts
- District Consultant, Public Health – 01 Post
- Accountant under RNTCP – 01 Post
- STLS – 01 Post
WB DHFWS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
However, WB DHFWS Recruitment is giving the best Opportunity for the Candidates who want to make a Career in Hospital Sectors. So candidates can use this Chance. However, The WB DHFWS Recruitment 2019 Available. However, For More Information about DHFWS Recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to Apply and other Details are mentioned below.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be passed MBBS / Master’s Degree social Science / 10+2 / Diploma from a Recognized University for various Posts
For More WB DHFWS Recruitment 2019 Other Posts Detailed Educational Qualification you can refer Official Notification .
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be based on
- Academic Qualifications.
- Written Test.
- Computer Test.
How to Apply: Eligible Aspirants may send their Application in the Prescribed Format along with Self Attested copies of Relevant Documents in a Sealed Envelope Superscribing – Application for the post of on or before the Last Date as send by Registered Post/ Speed Post the given below Address.
To The Office of the CMOH & Secretary,
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Purba Medinipur,
WB DHFWS Date & time of Interview for MO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
Date: Update Soon
Office Chamber of the CMOH,
Purba Medinipur at Tamralipta,
WB DHFWS Recruitment 2019 – Staff Nurse MO Lab Tech & Other Posts Official Notification: Click Here