UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2018 for 924 PSC FRO Vacancies Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites the applications for the recruitment of 924 vacancies. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission announces various vacancies like Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer, Combined State/Upper subordinate service, and other various vacancies. The Aspirants who were eligible and interested can apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018. To apply for the UPPSC 924 Vacancies Recruitment 2018 candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Education Qualification details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Procedure details are given below. Online applications were available.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission announces the applications for the various vacancies to recruit the talented candidates. Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services(PCS) (General Recruitment/Physically Handicapped – Backlog/Special Recruitment) Examination, 2018 and Assistant Conservator of Forest(A.C.F)/Range Forest Officer(R.F.O) services Examination – 2018. The Online application forms were available from 06-07-2018 to 06-08-2018. In this article, we are providing the details about the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 notification, Education Qualification, How to apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018. To apply for the UPPSC PSC, RFO Recruitment 2018 login to the official website and enter the required details to log in.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service,l,|
|Number of Vacancies||924|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||6-7-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||6-8-2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- For the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services – The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized university.
- Sub Registrar Assistant Prosecuting Officer – Candidates must pass law Graduate
- District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/ Associate DIOS and Other equivalents administrative posts, District Administrative Officer – Must complete Post Graduate.
- For District Cane Officer UP Agriculture Service Group B – Must pass Agriculture Graduate.
- For District Audit Officer – Must pass Commerce Graduate
- For Assistant Controller Legal measurement (Grade-I) /Assistant Controller legal measurement (Grade II) – Must pass Post Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industire of any recognized Institute.
- For Assistant Labour Commissioner – Must pass Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law
- For District Programme Officer – Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- For Senior Lecturer, DIET – Must pass Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed
- For District Probation Officer – Must pass Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social work or any qualification.
- For Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer – Must pass Post Graduate in Chemistry
- For Statistical Officer – Must pas Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Agriculture Statistics.
- For Pricipal Post – Must pass post graduate.
- For Labour Enforcement Officer – Must pass bachelors degree
For further details check Official Notification
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- For General/UR/OBC candidates – Rs.125/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.65/-
- For PH Candidates – Rs.25/-
- Selection Procedure for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 will be based on the Written Examination.
How to Apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Then search for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Click on it and fill the application form.
- Submit the details.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download the UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here