TSUA MWD Urdu Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 66 Grade I & II Urdu Officer Posts: Government of Telangana Minorities Welfare Department (TMWD) Telangana State Urdu Academy (TSUA) Hyderabad has Released Public Notification for the TSUA Recruitment of Urdu Officers Grade I and Grade II Posts. TSUA Notification 2018 has Issued on 28th March 2018 And the Notification is no. 02/2018. The Recruitment Recruit for the 66 Grade I and Grade II Officers. All the interested and Eligible Candidates Can Read Eligibility Criteria on Official Notification Whether you are Eligible or Not. The Eligible Candidates can apply for the Telangana State Urdu Academy TS Urdu Translation Officers Vacancies. Applicants Must need to Read the Official Notification before the application for the TS MWD Urdu Academy Urdu Translation Grade II Officers though the Online with the Official website which available on this below page.
Telangana State Minority Welfare Department Invites Applications from the Candidates who are the desire to job in a Telangana Minority Welfare Department starts from the 2nd April 2018. For the TS Urdu Academy Urdu Translation Officers and Assistant Director of 66 Vacancies on its official website www.tsua.in. Candidates can apply for the TSUA Telangana Minority Welfare department MWD Recruitment 2018 via Online mode only. all the Eligible contenders may apply for the TSUA Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible before the deadline the last date arrives 23rd April 2018.
Telangana MWD Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 66 Translation and Assistant Director Officer @ www.tsua.in
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Urdu Academy, Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Grade I (Urdu Translator) – 60
Grade II (Assistant Director) – 06
|Name of Department||Minority Welfare Department (MWD)|
|Total Vacancies||66 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||2nd April 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||23rd April 2018|
|Written Exam Date||20th May 2018|
|Age Limit||21 – 44 Years|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Job Category||State Government job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
Educational Qualifications for the TSUA MWD Grade I & II Urdu Officer Posts
Education Qualifications & Other Details
- The Candidates must possess Graduation from any University in India Established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, a Provisional Act or a State Act. or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification with Urdu as one of the subjects
- Candidates should have passed SSC or Matriculation or Equivalent with Telugu as the second language.
How to apply for the Telangana Urdu ACademy MWD TS Urdu Officer Assistant Director posts
- The Candidates have visited the Official website www.tsua.in
- Read the TSUA 2018 Official Notification If you are eligible
- Open the Online Application form
- Fill the Application form with complete details
- Details like Adhar card number candidate name mother father name Educational qualifications address mobile number mail ID and other details
- Attach your Scanned photos and digital signatures in prescribed format
- Pay the fee through the Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card
- Click on submit button for submission of Online application
- Take a copy of Application form for future uses.
Apply for TS Urdu Academy Grade I & Grade II Officer Posts: Click Here