TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC published the recruitment notification for the Civil Judge posts with the notification Number 08/2018 on the 9th April 2018. There are 320 vacancies for the Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. The aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Tamil Nadu Government Jobs it is a right chance to grab the job. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility Criteria can be applied for the TNPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2018. online applications are invited in the prescribed format for the direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service as per the provisions prescribed under the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service ( Cadre and Recruitment) Rules 2007 as amended.
TNPSC annually announces the various vacancies for the various posts in the Tamil Nadu State. In this article, we are telling about the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Details. This post name is Civil Judge with the Post Code 2089 announced with the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service code number 060 with the 320 vacancies. We are also providing the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment notification details, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria and how to apply for this post etc. Check for the further details which are given below.
TNPSC Civil judge Recruitment Notification Details 2018
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||320|
|Date of the Notification Released||9th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||7th May 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: The candidates who want to apply for the Tamil Nadu Civil judge post-2018 must satisfy the following Eligibility Criteria.
- For Practising Advocates/pleaders and Assistant public prosecutors:
- Must Posses a Degree in law from a university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commissions, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India. For More Details Refer the Official Notification.
Age limit: Check Below Applicants Age Limit
- For practicing Advocates/Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors – Minimum – 25 years and Maximum Age is 40 years.
- For the Fresh Law Graduates – Minimum Age – 22 years and Maximum Age – 27 years.
- Others- Minimum Age- 25 years and Maximum Age – 35 years.
The candidates who are newly applying for the TNPSC vacancies can pay Rs. 150/-.
The candidates who were already registered were exempted for the payment.
Examination Fee:The examination fee for the TNPSC Civil judge vacancy 2018 is Rs. 500/-
The selection procedure for the TNPSC Civil Judge vacancy contains following phases
- Preliminary Exam: This exam consists of 100 multiple choices with 100 marks.the duration is about 2 hours. 1/2 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. This exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates for the further round.
- Main Exam: The candidates who are listed in the merit list in preliminary exam must be written the mains exam this paper contains three papers each of 100 marks and each paper has a duration of 3 hours. minimum marks to qualify is 40 % marks.
- Viva-Voce Test: The candidates who cleared the above two rounds were called for the third round that is viva voce test which is carried out of 60 marks. This test is conducted because his/her tact and ability to handle various situations on the court. minimum marks to qualify this round is 18 marks.
- Training: Every person appointed to the category of the civil judge shall undergo training for the period of twelve months.
Finally, the candidate was appointed to the Civil Judge post.
How to Apply for the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov in.
- Search for the TNPSC Civil judge Recruitment application.
- Enter the registered id and Date of birth.
- Fill the form with your particulars.
- Enter the submit Button.
- Payment is done by Debit / Credit / Online banking
- Take a print out for the further use.
|TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Notification||Click Here|