Tamilnadu MRB Pharmacist Vacancy Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 229 Pharmacist Posts Notification: Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board announces the applications for the Various Pharmacist Vacancies. Tamil Nadu declares 229 vacancies for the Recruitment of Pharmacist Vacancies Siddha, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani posts. These vacancies are available only for the OC Category Candidates. The Aspirants who were eligible for the TN MRB Recruitment 2018 can apply by online. To Apply for the Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018 contenders must log in to the official website. To Apply the Candidate must log in with the Application Number and Password. In below we provided a link to log in easily for the TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. Check the details below.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB invited the different applications for the different Pharmacist Posts with different notification Numbers. TN MRB Pharmacist (Siddha) vacancies released with the Notification Number 01/MRB/2018 of total 148 vacancies. TN MRB Pharmacist(Ayurveda) vacancies released with the notification number 02/MRB/2018 of 38 vacancies. For Pharmacist (Homeopathy) released with Notification Number 23 vacancies for 03/MRB/2018. For Pharmacist(Unani) released with Notification Number 20 vacancies are available. The Candidates who were qualified in Diploma in relevant disciplines can apply for the TN MRB Recruitment 2018. The Online applications were available from the official website from 10th July 2018 to 30th July 2018. Payment of Application fee will be done by offline mode through Indian Bank. The Contenders who are applying for the first time must be registered first with the basic details and then apply for the vacancies by entering the Application Number with the password and captcha.
TN MRB Recruitment 2018 Notification Details Apply Online for Latest Pharmacist Vacancies @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist(Siddha), Pharmacist(Ayurveda), Pharmacist(Homeopathy), Pharmacist(Unani)|
|Number of Vacancies||229|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th July 2018|
|Offline Payment of Fee last Date||1st August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for the TN MRB 229 Pharmacist Vacancies Recruitment 2018
i)For Pharmacist (Siddha) Vacancies – Diploma in Indian System of Medicine OR Diploma in Pharmacy in Siddha OR Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
ii)For Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Vacancies – Diploma in Indian System of Medicine OR Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda OR Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
iii)For Pharmacist (Homeopathy) Vacancies –
- Must Pass S.S.L.C
- Certificate of Registration B or C issued under rules 11(6) of the Tamil Nadu.
- Must have Registered under section 15(1)(b) or (c) of the Tamil Nadu Homeopathy System of Medicine and Practitioners of Homeopathy Act 1971. OR
- Must Pass Diploma in Homeopathy conducted by the Tamil Nadu Homeopathy Council. OR
- Must Pass Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy Course conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
iv)For Pharmacist(Unani) Vacancies – Diploma in Indian System of Medicine OR Diploma in Pharmacy in Unani OR Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
1)For Pharmacist (Siddha), Pharmacist(Ayurveda), Pharmacist(Homeopathy), Pharmacist(Unani) vacancies –
- All Categories – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 57 years
- Disabled Persons – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 57 years
- Ex-Service Men – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 57 years
- The candidates must pay for SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) – Rs.250/-
- For Other Candidates – Rs.500/-
The Selection Procedure for the TN MRB Recruitment for the Pharmacist posts will be made on the basis of the marks scored in their academic qualifications with the weightage of marks will be decided as follows
- For Diploma – 50%
- For HSC/P.U.C – 30%
- SSLC/10th – 20%
There is no oral test for these vacancies. Contenders must produce a certificate of Physical fitness including Vision Certificate in the prescribed form.
TN MRB Pharmacist Result 2018
The Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Result will be decided on the basis of the candidates Academic Qualification Score. The MRB Result 2018 will be produced soon.
How to Apply for the TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- Log in to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Then search for the TN MRB Pharmacist relevant search post application form 2018.
- Click on the Apply online link.
- If the candidates were applying for the first time contenders must Register first with the basic details.
- Then log in with the Application Number and Password.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download Pharmacist(Siddha) Notification 2018: Click Here
Download Pharmacist(Ayurveda) Notification 2018: Click Here
Download Pharmacist(Homeopathy) Notification 2018: Click Here
Download Pharmacist (Unani) Notification 2018: Click Here
Apply Online Link for Pharmacist Vacancies 2018: Click Here