NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 179 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies Official Notification: Hi, guys here is a great news for the Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Nuclear Power recruitment 2018. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invited the candidates for the Stipendary Trainee / Technician B (Group -C) and Scientific Assistant B (Group – B) posts. There are 179 vacancies were available for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018. The candidates who want to apply for the Latest Govt Jobs – NPCIL Recruitment 2018 can apply through online.
NPCIL is a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy. In that Kudankulam nuclear power project (KKNPP) is one of the units under the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. KKNPP invites the candidates for the Technician B and Scientific Assistant B vacancies. The online applications were available from 18th April 2018 and 21st May 2018 candidates must apply before the last date.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Stipendary Trainee / Technician B (Group -C) and Scientific Assistant B (Group – B) posts|
|Number of Vacancies||179|
|Starting to Apply Online||18th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||21st May 2018|
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 117 Stipendiary Trainee / Technician B Vacancies Wise Details
- For Stipendiary Trainee / Technician – B posts – 117 Vacancies
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 62 Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant B Vacancies Wise Details
For Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant – B – 62 Vacancies
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
Eligibility Criteria for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 179 Technician B and Scientific Assistant B posts
- For Stipendary Trainee / Technician B post – Must complete SSC with 50% marks and two years ITI certificate course in respective trade.
- For Stipendary Trainee / Scientific Assistant B posts – Must complete Diplom in Engineering in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
- For Stipendary Trainee / Technician B posts – Minimum – 18 years and Maximum – 24 years
- For Stipendary Trainee / Scientific Assistant B posts – Minimum -18 years and Maximum – 25 years.
- For Stipendary Trainee / Technician B posts – Rs.10500/-
- For Stipendary Trainee / Scientific Assistant B posts – Rs.16000/-
How to Apply Online for NPCIL Recuirtment for 179 Vacancies
- Visit the official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Then search for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 notification details.
- Click on it read the notification and then download the Application form
- Fill the form carefully with the required details.
- Post the NCIL Recruitment Application form to the given address which is given below.
Manager(HRM), HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tamilnadu – 627 106.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 179 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies Official Notification: Click Here