LAHDC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 147 Vacancies: Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council(LAHDC), Jammu & Kashmir State published the notification recruitment for the various vacancies that are class IV, Junior Assistant, Driver, VLW posts. There are 147 vacancies are available for the LAHDC recruitment 2018. The LAHDC SRO-202 notification was released on 11th April 2018. The candidates who are interested and satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply for the LAHDC recruitment for class IV, Junior, Assistant, Driver posts. This is an offline process. The applications were available from 16th April 2018 applicants must apply before the last date 16th May 2018. In this article, we are providing the details about the LAHDC recruitment 2018 notification details, vacancy details, Eligibility criteria and how to apply for the vacancies.
LAHDC Recruitment 2018 is Recruit Various Candidates for Class IV, Jr. Assistant, Driver, VLW Posts. So Candidates who are Satisfied with the Eligibility Criteria then You will Apply for the LAHDC Recruitment 2018. The LAHDC REcruitment 2018 is Not Online Process it was the Offline Process. Candidates can Apply through Prescribed Format and Post to the given below Address on or Before the Last Date.
LAHDC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Posts||Class IV, Jr. Assistant, Driver, VLW|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Notification Release Date||11th April 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16th May 2018|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
LAHDC Recruitment Vacancy Wise Details 2018
|S.NO||NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|1||Class IV||74 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the LAHDC Recruitment for Class IV, Jr.Assistant, Driver, VLW Vacancies 2018
1.For Class IV Vacancies: Minimum 10th Maximum 10+2.
2.For Jr.Assistant Vacancies:
- Graduation from any recognized University.
- Having minimum speed of 35 words per minute, in typewriting on computer key Board.
- Six months certificate course in computer application.
2.For Driver Vacancies: 10th pass with Heavy hill Driving License.
The Age Limit for the candidates who were applied for the LAHDC recruitment 2018 has
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years in case of open merit and other category candidates.
- 43 years in case of RBA /ALC / SOC / SC / ST candidates.
- 42 years in case of Specially-abled candidates.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in government service / Contractual Employees.
Candidates Must have to pay the Rs.100/- for All Category Candidates through Online Payment.
- For Class IV – 4440-7440 with grade pay 1300
- For Jr.Assistant – 5200-20200 with grade pay 1900
- For Driver – 5200-20200 with grade pay 1900
- For VLW – 5200 – 20200 with the grade pay 1900
How to Apply for the LAHDC Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, Visit the official website www. leh.nic.in
- Then search for the LAHDC Recruitment for 147 vacancies 2018.
- Click on the notification and download the application form.
- Fill the form clearly in a prescribed format.
- A recent photograph must be sized to space given in the form with the signature of the candidate.
- Post the application form to the following address which is given below.
Office of Secretary Leh Autonomous
Hill Development Sub-Ordinate
Service Selection Recruitment Board.
|Download LAHDC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification||Click Here|