Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018: Karnataka High Court declared the applications for the Appointment of Oath Commissioners in the State of Karnataka. Total 834 vacancies were released for the O34 Oath Commissioners. Karnataka High Court is going to recruit Eligible and Capable candidates for these vacancies. The Aspirants who were eligible for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 can apply for the vacancies. The Application forms were available till 31st July 2018. The contenders must visit the official website and click on the apply online link to apply for the Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioners Recruitment 2018.
The High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru announced the notification on 13th July 2018. The Eligible Aspirants for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 can apply through online. The Online Applications starts from 14th July 2018 and last date to Apply is 30th July 2018. So, who want to apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 hurry up to fill the Application Form. In this article, we are providing the details about the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification details, Vacancy Details and How to Apply for the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 details are given below. Candidate can verify these details and applied for the High Court of Karnataka Vacancies.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Check Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Form
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Oath Commissioner|
|Number of Vacancies||834|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th July 2018|
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
|NAME OF THE DISTRICTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||89|
|Bench at Dharwad||2|
|Bench at Kalaburagi||3|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Vacancies 2018
- Advocates who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years as on 13th July 2018 are eligible for appointment.
- For the further details check the notification details.
The Maximum Age for the Oath Commissioner vacancies is 35 years.
Documents Submission At the Time of Online Application
Candidates must submit the documents at the time of applications and also produced along with three sets of self-attested photocopies of following while appearing for verification
- Online submitted the application.
- Enrolment Certificate
- Proof of Identity Card issued by the Bar Council.
- SSLC or Equivalent Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
How to Apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.recruitmentck.kar.nic.in
- Search for the Online Application Link of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the tab.
- Fill the application with the required details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of application form for the further use.
Download the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Apply Online link for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018: Click Here