Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 73 RFO Vacancies Notification Apply Online: Karnataka Forest Department declared the Notification for the recruitment of 73 Range Forest Officers(RFO) 2018. Karnataka Forest Department announces this notification to fulfill the Range Forest Officer vacancies with the skilfull and talented candidates. Annually Karnataka Forest Department recruits a massive number of candidates for the numerous posts. This time Karnataka Forest Recruitment Board invites many Applications for RFO posts for the Department with 73 vacancies. The Aspirants who wills to apply for the RFO vacancies can satisfy the eligibility criteria.
To apply for the Karnataka Forest RFO posts, the candidate must quest on the official Website. Apply to the Karnataka RFO post before the last date.
In this Article, we are presenting the circumstances of the Karnataka Forest Department RFO posts. Information about the KFD notification. Eligibility criteria, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Age limit and how to apply for this post. The following details are given below
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply 73 Range Forest Officer Vacancies
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Name of the Post||Range Forest Officer(RFO)|
|Number of Vacancies||73|
|Starting Date to Apply||9th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th May 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Karnataka Range Forest Officer Eligibility Criteria
The Karnataka Forest Department declared the eligibility criteria for the Range Forest Officer RFO posts 2018 is as follows
- Candidates must have the qualification of Degree in Forest related with minimum 55% marks field from the Government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Candidates must have the qualification of Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Sciences with minimum 55% marks from the recognized University/Institute. OR
- Candidates must have the qualification of B.Sc in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Animal Sciences, Plant Sciences, Bio-Chemistry, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology with minimum 55% marks from the Government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Candidates must have the qualification of Bachelor of Engineering with minimum 55% marks from the Government recognized University/Institute.
Karnataka RFO Posts Age Limit
The Age limit for the Karnataka Forest Department Range Forest Officer RFO posts 2018 is
- For the General Category -> Minimum- 18 years, Maximum – 27 years
- For OBC Category -> Minimum – 18 years, MAximum – 30 years
- For SC, ST, CAT-1 Category -> Minimum – 18 years, MAximum – 32 years
Karnataka Forest Range Officer Application Fee
The Application fee for the Karnataka Forest Department Range Forest Officer post-2018018 is
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/- and for Online Processing fee is Rs.15/-.
- For SC/ST/CAT-1 Candidates – Rs.50/- and for Online Processing fee is Rs.15/-.
The PayScale for Karnataka Forest Department Range Forest Officer post-2018 is about Rs.21600 to Rs.24600/-.
The candidates must be selected according to their performance in the written exam of RFO post-2018.
Karnataka Physical Standards
Women – 150 cm
|Men -79 cm + 5cm expansion
Women – 74cm
Karnataka Forest Department RFO Application Form Apply Online 2018
The Contenders who wish to apply for the RFO post can be applied through the link www.aranya.gov.in. The applications will be available until before the 8th May 2018. The Application mode will be online.
How to Apply Online RFO post-2018:
- Visit the Official Site.
- Search for the Carrer tab. click on it.
- Then click on the Karnataka Forest Department Range Forest Officer post-2018.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Pay the exam fee through Debit / Credit / Online payment.
- Click on the submit button.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||9th March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th May 2018|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018: Hello Guys! Latest Updates from Karnataka Forest Department. KFD organization Released the Forest Department Jobs for Forest guard, Deputy Forest Range Officer cum Surveyor, and Forest Watcher Posts. particularly It has Displayed the 54 vacancies for Various Positions. Aspirants may refer the official KFD Forest Guard notification 2018 And get the Full Details. Candidates who are interested in Forest Dept jobs they must Apply online through its official website @aranya.gov.in.
Applicants must be passed Graduation Degree or SSLC or PUC or its Qualification form Recognized University. All eligible candidates can Check For More Latest Government Jobs Alerts . Interested Candidates can apply From 29th January to 17th February 2018.
The Government of Karnataka And Department of Forest Has officially published forest Department jobs for Eligible candidates. Candidates who have Seeking for Forest Department jobs they have an Excellent opportunity. KFD Department hires the Dynamic and talented aspirants for Above posts through the PET, PST Tests. Eligible And meritorious Contenders can apply KFD Forest watcher Recruitment 2018, KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 and KFC Range officer recruitment 2018 before the last date. here you can check the All Information about KFD Notification 2018 like Age Limit, Educational qualification, how to apply, salary Details, Selection process, Application Form etc check and download here
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Forest Range Officer cum Surveyor – 10
Forest Watcher – 14
Forst Guard – 30
|Total Posts||54 Posts|
|Category||Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment|
|Job location||Karnataka State|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed for 10th/12th or Degree in relevant field from recognized University.
Age Limit: Appliers Age Should be between 21 years to 32 years as per the KFD Forest Notification 2018 Rules.
Selection Proces: selection of the Applicants will be made through below mentioned tests
- Physical Standard test
- Physical Endurance test
- Physical Efficiency test
- General Merit IIA, IIB, IIIA candidates: Rs.100/- + service charge Rs.15/- + GST.
- Sc/St Candidates: 50/- + service charge Rs.15/- + GST.
- Forest Guard: Rs.11600/- to 21000/-
- Deputy Range Officer: Rs.12500/- to 2400/-
- Forest Watcher: Rs.10400/- to 16400/-
Online Application process for KFD Forest Notification 2018
All eligible candidates can apply online through its official website @aranya.gov.in and fill the application form carefully then submit the form before 17th February 2018.
Starting Date to Apply: 29th January 2018.
Last Date to Apply: 17th February 2018.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Notification Available Below
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018: Click Here