JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 115 Nursing Officer and LDC Posts: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry invites the candidates for the recruitment of Nursing Officers and Lower Division Clerk posts 2018 the candidates who were interested and eligible can apply for the JIPMER Recruitment 2018 vacancies. There are 115 vacancies were available for the JIPMER Recruitment 2018. The Aspirants can apply through Online.
JIPMER is an Institute of National Importance Under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India annually recruits candidates for various vacancies this time it wants to recruit NO and LDC vacancies. To apply online search on the official website which is given in the notification. The JIPMER Recruitment Application Forms were available from 18th April 2018 to 18th May 2018 contenders must apply before the last date. For the further details check below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Posts Notification Details
|Name Of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry|
|Name of the Posts||Nursing Officer & LDC|
|Numer of Vacancies||115|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date for Online Registration||18th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Online Registration||18th May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||30th May 2018|
|Date of Examination||10th June 2018|
JIPMER Nursing Officer & LDC posts Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Lower Division Clerk||24|
Eligibility Criteria for the JIPMER Recruitment Puducherry Nursing Officer and LDC Vacancies 2018
- For Nursing Officer Vacancies – Candidates must pass Degree or Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For LDC Posts – Must pass 12th class or equivalent from a recognized University. Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English and 25WPM Hindi on the manual typewriter. 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi on the computer.
- For General / OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.1200/-
- For Nursing Officer – Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Lower Division Clerk – Not exceeding 30 years.
Exam cities for written examination
- New Delhi
How to Apply for the JIPMER Recruitment for Nursing Officer and LDC Vacancies 2018
- Visit the Official Website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Click on the JIPMER Recruitment Puducherry Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Payment can be done by Online Banking / Debit /Credit.
- Take a print out of Application form for the further use.
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Click Here