Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply – 74 Group C Posts Notification: Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces. President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. Primary Objective of the Navy is to safeguard the Nation’s Maritime borders. Indian Navy Operates three Operational Commands. Each Command is headed by a Flag Officer Commanding in Chief of the rank of Vice Admiral. So Many Candidates are Looking for More Army Navy Vacancies & Central Government Jobs Recruitment Notifications in this Year.
Indian Navy has recently sent great news for the Aspirants interested to Join Indian Navy. Indian Navy invites Online Applications from eligible candidates to apply for the 74 Group C Vacancies. Candidates who have completed Matriculation from any Government Recognized board can apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are Interested to Join Indian Navy must apply Online from 10th February 2018. The Online Application for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 ends on 26th March 2018. For More Details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply and Other Information are given below.
Check Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Group C Posts Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||Group C Vacancies|
|Total No of Posts||74 Posts|
Name of the Posts & Number of Posts
- Fire Engine Drivers: 03 Posts
- Telephone Operator Grade II: 02 Posts
- Fireman: 27 Posts
- Photo Printer: 01 Post
- Cinema Projections Grade II: 02 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
- Bearer: 03 Posts
- Pest Control Worker: 12 Posts
- Groom: 17 Posts
- Saddler: 02 Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed Matriculation from any Government Recognized Board.
Age Limit: Aspirants Age should not Exceed to 56 Years.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection Process will be based on
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must visit the Indian Navy Official Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the Careers & Jobs and Search for the desired Notification
- Download and read the Notification Completely
- Click on an Apply Online Link
- Fill all Mandatory Details in Online Application Form
- Upload scanned copies of your Photographs
- Make payment of Application fee
- submit the dully filled application form
- Finally. Take a Printout for further use
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 10th February 2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 26th March 2018.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Click Here