IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Administrative Posts Official Notification: Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam invited the candidates for the 2248 applications of various posts like Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Administrative posts. The candidates who were interested and satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply for the IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018. the Aspirants who want to apply for the IGCAR Recruitment 2018 can apply through the online website which is provided in the notification.
IGCAR is a department of Atomic Energy released the Advertisement No. 03/2018 on 18-05-2018. IGCAR releases various vacancies for Technical Officer/C Group-A post there are 4 vacancies are available. For Scientific Assistant/C – Group B there are 13 posts. For Stipendiary Trainee Category I Group B there are 84 posts. For Technician/C Group C there are 17 posts. Fro Stipendiary Trainee Category ii Group C 114 posts. For Administrative posts, there are 17 vacancies. The online applications were available from 18-05-2018 to 17-06-2018.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online for 248 posts @www.igcar.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Administrative.|
|Number of Vacancies||248|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Kalpakkam 248 Vacancies 2018
i)Technical Officer/C Group A posts
- Architecture-B.Arch with minimum 60%.
- Civil – B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engg with 60% marks.
- Safety-B.E/M.E Degree in safety engineering or B.E in chemical Engg.
ii)Scientific Assistant/C Group B Posts
- Civil – Diploma in Civil with 60% marks.
- Architecture – Diploma in Architecture/ Architectural Assistantship of 3 years.
- Safety – Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engg with 605 marks.
iii)Stipendiary Trainee Category – I Group B Posts
- Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical – Diploma in Electrical/EEE.
- Electronics-Diploma in Electrical/EEE.
- Instrumentation-Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation Engg/Instrumentation Technology.
- Chemical – Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology
- Chemistry – B.Sc Chemicstry.
- Physics – B.Sc Physics.
iv) Technician/C – Group C posts – Minimum 60 % in SSC or HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
v)Stipendiary Trainee Category – II Group C post – Minimum 60% marks in SSC and ITI certificate.
vi)Administrative Posts – Group C posts
- Upper Division Clerk – Degree with 50% marks.
- Stenographer Grade III – Matriculation with 50% marks.
For the further details check the notification which is given below.
- Technical Officer/C – 26 years
- Scientific Assistant /C – 30 years
- Technician/C – 27 years
- Stipendary Trainee Category I – 24 years
- Stipendiary trainee Category II – 22 years
- UDC – 25 years
- Stenographer Gr III – 28 years
- Technical Officer/C – Rs.300/-
- Scientific Assistant/C & Stipendiary Trainee Category I – Rs.200/-
- For Other posts – Rs.100/-
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Official Website www.igcar.gov.in
- Search for the IGCAR kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Click on the tab and read the notification.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form carefully with all the details.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of it for the further use.
Download IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here