How to Prepare For NMAT 2018: Are You Applied For NMAT 2018 ? Are You Seriously Searching Online For Best Preparation Tips to Crack the NMAT 2018 ? If Really You are Looking For Best Preparation Tricks Now Ready to Get the Brief Details Of How to Prepare For NMAT 2018. NMAT Is a Entrance Exam For Admission to all the MBA Full Time Courses Of NMIMS Mumbai and PGDM Courses Of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru. You Can Also Check Govt Jobs. Apart From NMIMS There are Other Business Schools Like Alliance University ( Bengaluru), Amity University (Delhi NCR), ICFAI University and Thapar University Which Accepted NMAT Scores For Admission to their Management Programs.
NMAT NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. NMAT Is a Online Management Test Organized By the Graduate Management Admission Council GMAC On Behalf of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. The Exam Has 03 Sections Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. Check Complete Details Regarding to How to Prepare For NMAT 2018 to Get Highest Score.
Check Details of NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Methods to Prepare.
|Section||Total Number of Questions|
NMAT 2018 Important Points to Keep in Mind For Good Score
- Must You Have Get Or Buy the Best Study Materials
- Then Refer the All Information Regarding to Upcoming NMAT Test
- Attempt Sufficient Number of Mock Tests Online to Boost the Extra Chances Of Reaching NMAT Cutoff Marks
- No Negative Marks So Don’t Confuse to Choose Right Answer and Attempt All Questions.
- Spend At Least 4 to 5 Hours Preparing For NMAT To Crack the Minimum NMAT Cutoff Score.
How to Prepare For NMAT 2018 Check Easy Methods to Prepare
Aspirants are Required to Follow the Below Mentioned Preparation Tips to Excel in NMAT Exam and Reach their Dream Goal Of Getting Admission in the Management Degree Courses.
- In 38 Minutes You Will Attempt the All Logical Reasoning Questions. Must You Attempt 01 Question in 01 Minute.
- The Section Will Test You On 02 Areas Of Reasoning & Verbal and Analytical.
- Verbal Reasoning is More Time Consuming than Analytical Reasoning.
- You Will Get Total 48 Questions in the Quantitative Skills Section to Be Completed in Sixty Minutes.
- There are 04 Important Areas Like Mathematics, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Modern Math.
- Given the Time Constraints Your Mental Calculation Ability has to be Proficient.
- In the Language Skills Total 32 Question Will be Asking in Language Skills.
- The Time Duration is 22 Minutes, You Must Attempt Each Question in 40 Seconds.
- There Are 03 Areas Under Language Skills Like English, Vocabulary, Grammar & Comprehension.
Check NMAT 2018 Previous Papers & Mock Test Below
NMAT 2018: Click Here