How to Apply Online RCUES Junior Assistant Bill Collector Health Assistant Senior Stenographer System Manager System Assistant Application Form Registration : Regional Centre For Urban and Environmental Studies RCUES Hyderabad announced Latest Notification for various Vacancies. RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 published Notification No 02/RCUES/2017 on 26th September 2017. RCUES Organisation invites Online Applications for Junior Assistant Bill Collector Health Assistant Junior Accountant Senior Stenographer System Manager System Assistant Vacancies. On Basis of outsourcing – Urban Local Bodies of Andhra Pradesh. The Candidates who are completed Graduation are eligible for RCUES Recruitment 2017 Notification. For More Latest Govt Jobs . The Eligible Aspirants can apply Online from 26th September 2017 to 7th October 2017.
The Candidates are selected for RCUES Recruitment 2017 Various Vacancies based on Written Examination & Interview Process. The Candidates who are qualifies for the Written Examination are allowed to Interview Process. The Written Examination of Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies Various Vacancies on 22nd October 2017. The Candidates can download proforma for Application from Official Website www.rcueshyd.gov.in and www.onlinercues.in .
CHECK FOR – – > POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT
RCUES Common Examination will be conducted Offline – 13 CIties in Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply Online RCUES Recruitment 2017 Application Form Registration
The Candidates who are interested to apply for Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies RCUES Recruitment 2017 Notification should carefully read Officila Notification before Applying. The Candidates should follow Following Steps for Applying Online for RCUES Registration RCUES Application Form.
- First Aspirants should Visit Official Website www.rcueshyd.gov.in
- Before Applying for the RCUES Application Form, the candidates should Register his / her Mandatory Details – Mobile Number & Email ID for Login ID & Password.
- The Candidates should Login with Login ID & Password
- Next Applicants should select the Required post and, then you can do payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- After the Payment of Application Fee the Candidates get the User ID & Password
- Finally the Candidates can Login & Submit his / her Application Form
- The Candidates should Upload scanned copies of his /her Passport size photo and Signature
- Candidates need to mention Various Posts in order of Priority
- Finally the Candidates can submit the Application Form and download the Application Form Print Out for further use.
How to Apply Online RCUES JA Bill Collector HA Sr Steno Application Form Registration | RCUES Recruitment 2017 for 750 Junior Assistant Bill Collector Health Assistant Junior Accountant Senior Stenographer System Manager System Assistant Vacancies Official Notification Available Below
How to Apply Online RCUES JA Bill Collector HA Sr Steno Application Form Registration Official Notification : Click Here