GSRTC Recruitment 2018 Applications for 281 Clerk, Traffic Controller, Jr Asst & Various Posts: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation invites the applications for the various Vacancies. GSRTC releases totally 281 vacancies for Clerk, Traffic Inspector, Traffic Controller, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Other vacancies. The Contenders who were eligible and interested candidates can apply for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018. The Applications were available online. The Online applications start from the 1st July 2018 to 31st July 2018. To apply online candidates must log in to the official website.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) which is under the state Government it provides bus transportation services to the society within the state and other states also. It is located at Naroda, Ahmedabad. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation annually declares the various vacancies for the various posts. The Aspirants who were interested in the Government Jobs it is a great chance for them. Interested candidates can apply for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018. The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Procedure details were given below. Here we are also providing the details about the How to apply for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018. Candidates who want to apply for the GSRTC Post 2018 can apply before the application.
GSRTC Recruitment 2018 Check the Notification Details @www.gsrtc.in
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, Traffic Inspector, Traffic Controller, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant & Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||281|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st July 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Official Website||www.gsrtc.in or ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
GSRTC 281 Vacancy Details 2018
Gujarat State Road Transportation Corporation declares totally 281 vacancies the details are given below
|NAME OF THE POSTS||NO.OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Security Inspector||09|
|Assistant Traffic Superintendent||01|
|Assistant Traffic Inspector||21|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat State RTC Recruitment 2018
The Contenders who want to apply for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018 must satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Interested candidates must qualify the 12th /HSC examinations and the maximum of Graduation Degree or its equivalent course.
- Candidates have C certificate with 03 years course of NCC are also eligible for above vacancies.
For the remaining vacancies please check the GSRTC Recruitment notification 2018 which is given below.
The Gujarat RTC Recruitment 2018 contains age limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
The Age Relaxation Details for the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018 candidates can check the official notifications.
- The general contenders must pay Rs.250/- for the Application.
- For SC/ST Contenders – Nil
- The PayScale for the Clerk Jobs in GSRTC will be Rs.10,000/- per month for first five years after selection.
- The selected candidates will get the pay of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Rs.1,900/- after five years of service.
- For remaining vacancies check the GSRTC Official notification which is given below.
The Exam Pattern for the GSRTC Clerk and Trafic Controller Exam will be conducted for totally 100 marks within 2 hours duration of time and the exam will be conducted in offline. The Exam Pattern is given below
|SUBJECTS||NO.OF QUESTIONS||MAX MARKS|
|General Knowledge/General History/Geography/Current Affairs
English / Gujarati
Information Related to Tickets
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Syllabus Subject Wise 2018
In this article, we are providing the Syllabus for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018.
GSRTC Clerk Post Syllabus 2018
- Problems on Ages
- Boats & Streams
- Allegations & Mixtures
- Fundamental Operations
- Number Systems
- Problems on squares, cubes
- Simple Interest
- Least Common Multiple & Highest Common Factor
- Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Ratios & Proportions
- Time & Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Permutations and Combinations
GSRTC Clerk & Traffic Controller Syllabus 2018
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Boolean Algebra
- The Internet
- MS Word
- Introduction to Computer Science
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- MS PowerPoint
- Data Structures
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Computer Networks
- MS Excel
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Internet Usage
- MS Office
- Countries & Currencies
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Personalities
- States & Capitals
- Scientific Research
- Current Affairs – National & International
- General Politics
- Countries & Capitals
- Famous Places
- Indian & Neighbouring Countries
- Art & Culture
- Indian Constitution
- Para Completion
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- One Word Substitutes
- Active Voice & Passive Voice
- Sentence Arrangements
- Reading Comprehensions
- Prepositions and Conjunctions
- Verb & Adverb
- Error Detection
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Correct use of words
- Fill in the blanks
- Usage of Articles
GSRTC Traffic Controller Syllabus 2018
- Statement and Conclusions
- Odd man out
- Seating Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Spatial Orientation
- Statements & Arguments
- Decision Making
- Figural Classification
- Problem Solving
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
The Selection Procedure for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018 contains
- Written Test: The Contenders who were applied for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018 must write the written exam which is conducted for 100 marks.
- Interview: The contenders who were qualified in the written exam were called for the Interview.
GSRTC Merit List 2018
The contenders who were scored high marks in the GSRTC Written Exam 2018 they were listed as Merit List. The GSRTC Merit List 2018 will be provided soon as soon as the GSRTC result 2018 will be produced.
How to Apply for the GSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.gujarat.gov.in
- Then search for the GSRTC Clerk Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Read the notification and then eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies.
- Find the Apply Online link and Click on it.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Check the details and Click on the Submit Button.
- Payment can be done through Debit / Online Banking / Credit Card
- Take a print out for the further use.
GSRTC Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here