DHFWS South Parganas Recruitment 2018: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti declared the notification for 64 vacancies like Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Vacancies allocated in 24 Parganas on 6th April 2018. The candidates who are willing to apply for the DHFWS South 24 Parganas posts can apply through the online. The application forms are available only in online. The DHFWS South 24 Parganas application form is available from 10th April 2018 to 25th April 2018. Applications will be accepted only when a candidate can clearly fill the application. The Candidates Who Have Posses the Graduation Degree in Respective Filed Invited For Online Applications For Respective Post. Interested Person Must Submit their Filled Application Form Before 25-4-2018. More Details About DHFWS South Parganas Recruitment 2018 Available Below.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti which is located in Howrah, West Bengal. This time it wants to recruit the people for 64 vacancies to fulfill this it is conducting an exam. In this article, we are providing the details about DHFWS recruitment 2018, selection procedure and eligibility criteria.
DHFWS South Parganas Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of the post||Number of posts|
|Medical officer (MO-DTC) RNTCP||1|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||1|
|Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor||4|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||4|
|District Finance & Logistic officer||1|
|Kala Azar Technical Supervisor||3|
|Lady Counselor 9AFIIC / Anwesha Clinic)||3|
|Medical Officer – AFHC (Adolescent Health)||6|
|Staff Nurse – NRC||2|
DHFWS South Parganas Recruitment Notification Details 2018
|Name of the Organization||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other|
|Number of vacancies||64 posts|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Notification Release Date||6th April 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th April 2018|
|last Date to Apply||25th April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for DHWFS South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2018
- The education qualification for the Medical Officer is must complete MBBS or equivalent Degree from a recognized institute.
- For STS post Bachelor’s Degree, Computer course in computer operation.
- For STLS post Graduate with Diploma in medical laboratory Technology.
- For Dental Assistant post Matriculation from Recognized Board.
Remaining vacancies please check the official notification which is given below.
- For Medical Officer 22 years to 62 years.
- For STS 22 years to 40 years.
- For Dental Assistants 20 years to 40 years
- For TBHV 22 years to 62 years
How to Apply for the DHWFS South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.s24pgs.gov.in
- Search for the DHFWS Soth 24 Parganas Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the form with your particulars.
- Enter the submit Button.
- Payment is done by Debit / Credit / Online banking
- Take a print out for the further use.
DHFWS South Parganas Recruitment 2018: Click Here