CISF Recruitment 2018 – 487 Constable/Fire All States wise Posts Notification Apply Online : Central Industrial Security Force is offering the jobs for the Aspirants who are interested in joining the CISF Organisation. It is a huge opportunity for the Aspirants who are looking for Applying the CISF Constable or Fire Jobs Notifications. THIS CISF authority has released the notification only for the Male candidates. The Aspirants who are interested in joining these posts can apply for the post from 11th December 2017 to 11th January 2018. You Can Also Check for More Latest Govt Jobs . These are the temporary posts of Constable / Fire in Central Industrial security Force in the pay matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised pay Band -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowance as admissible to the central Government employees from time to time.
Central Industries Security Force Recruitment in Fire Cadre 2017 Notification Released. The candidates selected for the post are governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. For more information you can refer to the Official Website – http://cisfrectt.in . Aspirants who are applied for the CISF Recruitment 2017 – 2018 for Constable / Fire Vacancies Notification are selected basis on Physical Standards Test , Physical Efficiency Test PET, Written Examination & Medical Examination .
Check -> Indian Railway Recruitment
CISF Recruitment 2018 – 487 Constable/Fire All States wise Posts Notification Apply Online
Name of Organization : Central Industrial Security Force
Name of Posts : Constable/Fire
Total Number of Posts : 487 Posts
Gender to be Qualified : Only male candidates are allowed to apply for the post
Nationality Required : Indian
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualifications : The candidates who have passed 12th with science or equivalent Qualification from any recognized board/ University can apply for the post.
- Age limit: The Aspirant should not be less than the age of 18 and not more than the age of 23 years. In other words the aspirant’s date of birth should be between 12.01.1995 to 11.01.2000 .
- Age relaxation : Age relaxation of the candidate depends on the category belonging according to the application of the post.
Minimum Physical Requirements for applying the CISF Recruitment for Constable / Fire posts
- Physical requirements of the candidates are based on the category they belong.
- In case of candidates belonging to hill areas s of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern States, the minimum height should be 165 cm and the chest of minimum of 78cm with minimum expansion of 05 cm.
- In case of Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas, the minimum height of the candidate should be 162.5 cm and the chest of minimum of 78 cm with minimum expansion of 05 cm.
- Apart from these 2 categories the remaining Aspirants should be height of minimum 170 cm and chest minimum of 80 cm with minimum expansion of 05 cm. The weight of the candidate is recorded at the time of physical measurements but the decision on the fitness of the candidate is taken at the time of medical examination.
How to Apply CISF Recruitment 2018 – 487 Constable/Fire Online Application Form Registration Procedure
- The Aspirants should submit their application through the online process or should submit their application in the official website http://cisfrectt.in
- The candidates are informed that to not take any risk of applying for the post on the due date of application. In case of due date the website may get crash or do not respond due to over browsing. So Aspirants are suggested to apply for the post before the due date.
- The candidates who are belonging to SC/ST category and Ex-servicemen are eligible for reservation exemption for the payment of fee.
- The Aspirants belonging to SC/ST categories should submit their corresponding certificates to get fee exemption.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Process for Constable / Fire Posts
- Firstly the Interested aspirant should apply for the post through the online website http://cisfrectt.in
- If the Aspirant is belonging to any SC/ST category and ex-servicemen, should submit the certificates corresponding.
- If the Aspirants fail to prove their status through their certificates, the candidate will be rejected in the PST / PET stage only.
- The official website http://cisfrectt.in uploads the call letter / Admit card during the recruitment process.
- Omr based exam is conducted for the candidates who have completed their PST / PET & Documentation process which is conducted in 2 languages.
- Authority releases the merit list of the members according to state / UT wise on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
- Final selection of the candidates is done based on the merit list released on written examination and depending on the posts allowed to each state and the final results will be uploaded in the official website.
- The Aspirants who are selected in the final process are called for the DME( Detailed Medical Examination)
- The candidates who clear the DME process are appointed for the post in their respected divisions.
Medical standards which the candidate should possess for CISF Recruitment
- Candidates must not have any physical problems like injuries in knee, varicose vein or squint in eyes. The candidate must be in a good mental and physical position which is efficient to do the work.
- The candidate should have a clear vision without having any glasses and should have a high colour vision with 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes.
- The Aspirants should not have tattoo on his body, in case he is allowed to the post only if the tattoo if 1/4th part of elbow or hand.
- The person who has married with the person having spouse living are not eligible for the post
- The candidate should not have any legal complaints on him or should not be a convict to any court of law
- He should not be dismissed from any Government Service sector
- He is terminated from CISF during probation
How to Apply the Certificates for the CISF Recruitment 2017 – 201 8
- The candidates who are having a reserved position depending on the caste should submit their corresponding certificates during the time of application
- The certificates should confirm before applying the certificates is that the certificates are issued in the current year.
- Since the State of Assam is not issuing Domicile Certificate/ PRC, candidates belonging to the state of Assam are not required to submit the same. However, their selection will be subject to verification of residential status from the concerned District Authorities
- West Pakistani refugees who have settled in J&K during the Indo-Pak Conflict should have the corresponding certificates given by the local government should be shown during the application.
- The candidates should apply for the post through the official website – http://cisfrectt.in
CISF Recruitment 2018 – 487 Constable/Fire All States wise Posts Official Notification Available Below
Download CISF Recruitment 2018 – 487 Constable/Fire All States wise Posts Official Notification PDF : Click Here