BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for 158 Officer Vacancies Notification Apply Online: Bank of India published the Notification for the recruitment of Officer Posts. The Aspirants who were willing to seek the bank job can apply for the Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2018. Every year many candidates apply for this vacancies there is a huge competition in the banking sector. This year Bank of India wants to recruit 158 vacancies for the Officer post. The candidates who were interested and eligible can apply for the Latest Bank Jobs – BOI Recruitment 2018 JMGS Junior Manager Grade Scale – 1 Posts Notification.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for Officer (Credit) (Junior Manager Grade Scale – I) in General Banking Stream. The Candidates who have Completed Degree / Graduation. Chartered Accountant / ICWA / Company Secretary are eligible for Applying Bank of India Recruitment Officer Application Form. The Candidates will be Selected based on the Online Test and Personal Interview.
BOI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Officer Vacancies
Bank Of India is a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites the applications for recruitment of Officers Vacancies. The recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream released the project No.2018-19/1 Notice date 1st April 2018. The Online applications were available from the Official Website. The application forms were available from 20th April 2018 to 5th May 2018 the candidates must apply before the last date.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for Officers Posts Notification Details Apply Online @www.bankofindia.co.in
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post||Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||158|
|Notification Details||1st April 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||20th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||5th May 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
BOI Recruitment 2018 Officers Post Vacancy Wise Details
For the Officer post in the Bank Of India, the vacancies are divided according to category wise.
|NAME OF THE POST||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||TOTAL|
|Officer in General Banking Stream||21||28||37||72||158|
Eligibility Criteria for the Bank Of India Recruitment of 158 Officer Post Vacancies
- Candidates must complete the degree in any discipline with 60% minimum marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/PGDBA from the reputed institute or university.
- Post-graduation degree in commerce or science or economics
- Charted Accountant
- ICWA/Company Secretary Certificate.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
- For General / OBC candidates – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD – Rs.100/-
The Officer post contains following phases they are
- Online Test: The Candidates who were applied for the BOI Recruitment can write the online exam.
- Interview: The candidates who were listed as the merit list in the Online test can be called for the interview.
|2||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
How to Download the BOI Recruitment Officer Online Application Form 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Then search for the BOI Officer Vacancies online application form.
- Click on it.
- Enter the registered id and date of birth.
- Then fill the BOI Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Payment can be done by Online banking / Debit / Credit.
- Take a print out of it for the further use.
BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for 158 Officer Vacancies Official Notification Download: Click Here