ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 Applications for 370 Block Coordinator, MIS Asst, State Project Manager & Other posts Notification: Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission declared the notification for the various posts. This year ASRLMS declared the totally 370 vacancies for the recruitment of State Project Manager, District Project Manager, District Functional Expert, District Accounts Manager, District MIS Manager, Block Project Manager, Block Co-ordinator, MIS Assistant Cum Accountant vacancies. The Aspirants who were searching for the jobs it is a good opportunity for them to grab the job. The scale of Pay is Reasonable. So, interested and eligible candidates must don’t miss the chance to apply for the ASRLMS Recruitment 2018. The Online Applications for the Assam State Rural livelihood Mission Recruitment 2018 were available Soon. To Apply for the ASRLMS Vacancies 2018 candidates must visit the official website and apply for the ASRLMS Recruitment 2018.
The Government of Assam Panchayat & Rural Development Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission is going to recruit the capable and eligible candidates for 370 vacancies. It releases the Notification Number ASRLMS/HR/Recruitment/1190/53 on 10th July 2018. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the ASRLMS Recruitment 2018. The ASRLMS Recruitment Notification Details 2018, Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Procedure and How to apply for the vacancies are the details given below. Here we also provide the Apply Online link for the ASRLMS Block Coordinator, MIS Asst Recruitment 2018.
ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 for State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Manager and Other Vacancies Apply Online @www.asrlms.assam.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Name of the Posts||State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Manager and Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||370|
|Notification Declaration Date||10th July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||6th August 2018|
ASRLMS Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|State Project Manager||01|
|District Project Manager||07|
|District Functional Expert (SM, IB & CB)||06|
|District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing)||02|
|District Functional Expert(FI)||02|
|District Functional Expert(Skills)||16|
|District Accounts Manager||09|
|District MIS Manager||03|
|Block Project Manager||50|
|MIS Assistant Cum Accountant||132|
Eligibility Criteria for ASRLMS Recruitment 2018
- State Project Manager – Must pass Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource/MBA(HR)
- District Project Manager – Must pass Post Graduate Degree
- District Functional Expert (SM, IB & CB) – Qualify in Post Graduate Degree.
- District Functional Expert(Livelihoods & Marketing) – Qualify the Post Graduate Degree
- District Functional Expert(FI) – Must pass Post Graduate Degree
- District Functional Expert(Skills) – Must pass Post Graduate Degree
- District Accounts Manager – Must pass a Post-Graduate degree in Commerce/CA/ICWA.
- District MIS Manager – Must pass MCA/MSc-IT having experience in documentation, reporting, data analysis and online monitoring, data analysis and online monitoring activities in social/community development projects.
- Block Project Manager – Candidate must Be Qualified in Post Graduate Degree
- Block Coordinator – Candidate must complete Graduate.
- MIS Assistant Cum Accountant – Graduate (BCA/B.Com) with knowledge and experience in MS-Office Plus Tally and Other Data Entry/Accounting Software.
- For State Project Manager – Minimum 32 years and Maximum 45 years
- For District Project Manager – Minimum 30 years and Maximum 40 years
- For District Functional Expert(SM, IB & CB), District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing), District Functional Expert(FI), District Functional Expert(Skills), District Accounts Manager, District MIS Manager, Block Project Manager – Minimum 25 years and Maximum 40 years.
- For Block Coordinator, MIS Assistant Cum Accountant – Minimum 23 years and Maximum 40 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- For OBC/PWD Candidates – 3 years
The Selection Procedure of the ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 will be conducted in the following phases
- Written Test
- Group Discussion/Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview/Document Verification
i) Written Test: The Contenders who were applied for the ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 must write the written exam.
ii)Group Discussion / Computer Proficiency Test – The contenders who were qualified in the written test were called for the Group Discussion/Computer Proficiency Test.
iii)Personal Interview/Document Verification: The contenders who were qualified in the above two phases were called for the Interview and Document Verification. Those who didn’t submit the Documents at the time of verification they were rejected for the job.
How to Apply for the ASRLMS Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.asrlms.assam.gov.in
- Then search for the ASRLMS Recruitment application form 2018.
- Click on the tab and enter the details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the Further Use.
ASRLMS Cut-Off Marks 2018
The Cut-Off Marks are the minimum marks to qualify the exam. For the ASRLMS Recruitment Witten Exam didn’t have any cut-off marks. To check the details about it log in to the official website www.asrlms.assam.gov.in
ASRLMS Block Coordinator Result 2018
The ASRLMS Result 2018 will be declared after the completion of the Written exam. The List of Merit list will be declared soon in the official website. So, the candidates must check the ASRLMS Result 2018 from the website.
Download ASRLMS Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here
AApply Online Link for ASRLMS Recruitment 2018: Click Here