Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018: Director General of Police Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board declared the notification of 226 Head Constable (Telecom /RT) In Arunachal Pradesh State Civil Police / IRBN Vacancies on 29th March 2018.The Candidates who are willing to apply for this post were physically fit and have to possess the 10+2 from the respective board. To apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable Vacancies interested candidates must visit the official website www.arunpol.nic.in. The application form receiving process conducting offline mode. Latest Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Jobs 2018. The online submission process has started now eligible persons must submit your filled application form before 2nd May 2018. In this article, we are providing all details about the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 notification details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and how to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Director General of Police, Arunachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Head Constable (Telecom) Civil Police|
|Number of Vacancies||226|
|Starting Date to apply||29th March 2018|
|Last Date to apply||2nd May 2018|
|Mode of Application form||Offline|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy wise Details Check Here
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Head Constable (Telecom) Civil Police|
|HC (Telecom / IRBN)||161|
Eligibility Criteria Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable Post-2018
Education Qualification: Check Below Post Wise Educational Qualification Details
- HC (Telecom): Class X passed or equivalent with (Subject) English, Mathematics, and General Science.
- HC (R/T): Class XII passed for Non-AST or Equivalent with (Subject) Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Class X passed for APST with (Subject) Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 years
- For Arunachal Pradesh ST Candidates – Rs.10/-
- For the General Category Candidates – Rs.40/-
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Head Constable Pay Scale
Selected Candidates For Police Head Constable Post Will Get the Salary Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,000/- Per Month and Other Advantages.
The selection procedure for the Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable Vacancies containing the following stages
- Physical Endurance / Efficiency Test:
|1||Chin up||6 times||N/A|
|3||long jump||13 feet||9 feet|
|4||100 meters. Race||16 second||19 second|
|5||800 meters race||N/A||5 minutes|
|6||1500 meters race||8 minutes||N/A|
2. Written Test:
The written test must be conducted on the following subjects
There are no negative marks.
3. MERIT LIST:
The merit list is based on the candidates who are qualified in the written exam.
4. MEDICAL EXAMINATION And CHARACTER & ANTECEDENT VERIFICATION
Appointment of provisionally selected candidates shall be subject to undergo the medical examination with satisfactory result conducted by a medical board nominated by the state government and satisfactory verification of Character & Antecedent.
How to Apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website www.arunpol.nic.in
- Search for the Arunachal Pradesh recruitment 2018 notification.
- Then search for the online application form download it
- Fill the application form with all the particulars
- Post it to the Address which is given below.
Asstt Inspector General of Police (E),
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Official Notification||Click Here|